1215Re: [agile-usability] Book Reviewer Request for a New Book on Customer Driven Innovation

  • June Kim
    Jun 5, 2005
      Hello

      I am afraid if I'm too late to answering your request. I have two of
      your previously published books(BSA, JSP) and liked both. I am very
      much interested in reviewing the book.

      I have an experience working for one of the largest web portals in the
      world. We designed a new web service using an agile methodology(a
      combination of a few). I knew the agile methodologies(especially XP)
      were relatively weak on customer side -- not much guidance for the
      customer. Usage-centered design, paper prototyping(with other cheap
      prototypes), iterative/incremental development with frequent feedback,
      closed-beta/focus groups/interviews, outcome-based thinking(Turn
      Customer Input Into Innovation
      http://harvardbusinessonline.hbsp.harvard.edu/b02/en/common/item_detail.jhtml?id=858X&_requestid=172
      ), and Innovator's Dilemma/Solution were particularly helpful.

      I believe your book might fill the leaks.

      June Kim