1175Re: elite methods

  • aacockburn
    May 5, 2005
      I read "The world is flat" (I give it a C-, worth a quick scan), and
      thought, along these lines, that what we are saying is, "We don't know
      how to manage a project over here. Perhaps if we go sufficiently far
      away, the people over there know how to do it (answer: they don't). And
      if they don't, then at least the mess is over there compared to over
      here, and the mess is cheaper."

      Of course, I'm interested in learning how to manage a project /over
      here/ (for any 'here')

      AListair

      --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, Jon Kern <jonkern@c...> wrote:
      > a possible corollary to "AND YOU DON'T CARE IF YOU GET THE SOFTWARE":
      "Since we're going to fail at building this software anyway,
      we may as well outsource it and fail more cheaply"
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic