1004RE: [agile-usability] Re: Craftmanship doesn't scale... hence usa bility?

    Jan 27, 2005
      I reviewed a workshop proposal for XP Agile 2004 (I forget who it was from)
      which was describing a process whereby at the end of each iteration, the
      whole team "celebrates" by spending half a day playing around with the
      system and eating their own dog food. That struck me as a really good way to
      put developpers in the shoes of users so that they can take better design
      decisions. Something like this might just turn developpers into craftmans.

      Unfortunately, the proposal for the workshop was turned down (I gave it
      thumbs up myself). I would have liked to attend it.

      Alain Désilets, MASc
      Agent de recherches/Research Officer

      alain.desilets@...
      Tél/Tel (613) 990-2813