Changed my mind 'bout the wiki.

  • McMahon, Chris
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2005
      Hi...
      Y'all are right, I was wrong.
      I added two more pages. One page is a couple of scripts that
      together allow the user to monitor an arbitarily large number of files
      from environment to environment. I wrote them to validate installation
      testing of about 4000 files-- that we weren't losing files from one
      install to another-- but they'd work for any set of files.
      The other page is a generic monkey-tester for any Windows app.
      It's a hoot. I'm still waiting for a Real Tester(tm) to try it out. If
      you give it a spin, let me know what you think.
      -Chris
    • Grig Gheorghiu
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2005
        Thanks for the contributions, Chris. Hopefully this is slowly turning
        into a valuable repository. I'll be adding some stuff too.

        Grig

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 26, 2005
          I added a page at
          http://agile.unisonis.com/agile/BringingSwitchPortsUpAndDown

          It's a Perl script that uses SNMP via the snmpset command to bring
          up/down ports on a switch that are associated with specific hosts. This
          can be useful for example in simulating network outages during a test
          run.