Re: About Agile Testing !!!

  • Lisa Crispin
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2003
      Please see the 'Links' section of this mailing list for helpful
      articles and papers.

      "Testing Extreme Programming" (Addison-Wesley 2002) by myself and Tip
      House has chapters related to cultural changes of implementing XP
      from a tester's point of view. I think the information would apply
      at least to some degree no matter what agile process you're
      introducing.

      -- Lisa