Re: [agile-testing] Security Testing for Web Apps

  • ElfDustin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2003
      In a message dated 3/13/03 10:17:57 AM Pacific Standard Time, lisa.crispin@... writes:

      Can anyone point me to resources on testing web apps for security
      issues?
      Thanks,
      Lisa

      Sorry, I meant to include this in my original response.
      Here is a link that discusses "Buffer Overflows"
      http://searchsap.techtarget.com/tip/1,289483,sid21_gci790126,00.html

      Elfriede Dustin
      www.effectivesoftwaretesting.com

      Author of books "Automated Software Testing,"  "Quality Web Systems," and "Effective Software Testing."