Niger Trigger and Picasso Trigger

  • saltwaterg2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2002
      What are some of the best things to do to keep my 2 New friends
      healthy and happy??
    • lebigfishmiester
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2003
        For starters...what size tank do you have? I have both of these
        along with a Clown and a Undulated in a 200g. Lots of lace rock to
        hide, and feed them regularly, or they will get combative.

        Randy

        --- In aggressivesaltwaterfish@yahoogroups.com, "saltwaterg2002"