Dream set up

  • zobbiebeano
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2002
      I need someone to come up with a good set up for 150-200 gal tank. I
      have 2000.00 and need to get from the filter up. Just give me a list
      of mid to high equipment. I have a 65 now and it's great so next we
      go BIG. I just want to get it all the equipment now so in a few weeks
      when I get the tank it's all just a matter of hooking it up and
      starting the cycle process.