Lighting Question

  • scuzzypa
    Message 1 of 73 , Dec 10, 2001
      Was wondering if anyone has heard of any company
      that makes 40 watt 46.5" Lenght bulbs? I am currently
      in the process of setting up a fish only (Undulated
      trigger) tank. and the lighting set up that I have is from
      my old reef tank. (2) 110 watt VHOs on an Ice Cap
      440 Ballast. I think those would be overkill for fish
      only, but I havent found any other bulbs that would fit
      under my canopy. Oh its a 55 Gallon tank by the way.
      Any Thoughts????
    • dave_mayher
      Message 73 of 73 , Aug 31, 2003
        put the cubes in hot water to break them up and then put it in the
        water. i feed my zebra eel dried krill with a feeding stick.