are all eel's aggressive?

  • olds88_59
    Message 1 of 73 , Mar 2, 2001
      I have an Eel that is in a community tank with 3
      clowns and a tang. but whenever i try to add any other
      fish (including more clowns) the eel kills them. my
      eel is the oldest fish in the tank can anyone explain
      why this is?
    • dave_mayher
      Message 73 of 73 , Aug 31, 2003
        put the cubes in hot water to break them up and then put it in the
        water. i feed my zebra eel dried krill with a feeding stick.