how big should i get?

  • cbiracer
    Message 1 of 73 , Jul 9, 2001
      I have never owned a aquarium but now im
      iterested in getting a salt water tank. I would love to
      have a shark, stingray, or eel or maybe a combination
      of more than one(i know in california stingrays are
      illegal) in the near future. How big of an aquarium do i
      need? What kind of set up do you recomend, remember Im
      just learnin? Ive been trying to learn and read as
      much as possible in the past week. All this is new to
      me so should i start with freshwater fish or can i
      start a saltwater aquarium and learn from buying cheap
      fish for it at first? please help me and tell me what
      you people think...thanks.. e-mail at
      CBIRACER@... or re: here thanks
    • dave_mayher
      Message 73 of 73 , Aug 31, 2003
        put the cubes in hot water to break them up and then put it in the
        water. i feed my zebra eel dried krill with a feeding stick.