Looking for a job with marine life (Orange County, CA)

  • natedwm
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2006
      My name is Nathan Negri and I live in the Southern California (San
      Clemente) area, willing to commute. I am looking for a job working with
      exotic animals. Feel free to email me at natedwm@... with any
      questions. I am a hard working, animal loving, 20 year old male. I have
      been researching all types of exotics for the past 3 years. Thank you
      for your help.

      (knowledge in vivariums, exotic feline, saltwater tanks, exotic birds,
      and more..)

      natedwm@...