New member and photo upload

  • dmichaelschmidt1967
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2005
      Hi

      I am a new member, and I just thought I would say hi! I just created a
      folder in the "photos" section of the group page called "Fossilised
      Specimens" and have uploaded some great pics of some Cretaceous
      Lebanese sharks. These are about 100 million years old, and are from
      Hakel, Lebanon. The preservation is phenomenal......you can still see
      the soft tissue preservation!

      Enjoy!
      Michael