CMM LEVEL 5 COMPANY PUNE NEEDS ORACLE DEVELOPER 2000 PROFESSIONAL WITH STRONG IN

  • dhana_itjob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2005
      Hi Friends!!!
      Please find below the latest list of openings for Our CMMI Client is
      an IT services company with a focus on offshore outsourcing. Our
      Client
      has a strength of over 700 professionals working from two development
      centers in India and one in Singapore, Our client also has a strong
      presence
      in the US, UK and Singapore. Request you to kindly send your resume
      and
      refer all your friends who might be interested. Kindly apply only if
      your
      skill sets meet all of the given criteria in each stipulated
      requirement.

      [PLEASE MENTION THE REQUIRMENT NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT OF THE MAIL]

      REQUIREMENT : I Developer - Lotus Notes
      Experience: 2-4 years
      Location : Pune

      REQUIREMENT : II Sr. Developer - Oracle 2000
      skills: Forms,Reports,Writing stored procedures,triggers,performance
      tuning (database).
      Experience: 4-6 yrs
      Location : Pune

      REQUIREMENT :III Project Manager with Technical or Functional
      Experience
      Experience:6-8 years IT experience with at least 4 years in
      PeopleSoft.
      Location : Bangalore

      At least 2 Finance Implementation or Upgrade experience with
      extensive knowledge of
      Project Management, Leadership skills, People Management, Manage
      medium to big size teams, Quality Management, exposure to CMMi Level
      processes
      PeopleSoft Product knowledge/ Process Flow of the following
      modules
      Financials (General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts
      Payables, Asset Management, Expenses, Treasury)
      OR Supply Chain Management (Order Management, Billing,
      Purchasing, Inventory)

      If Technical extensive exposure to:
      PeopleSoft 8.4/8.15 Tools Experience, Peoplecode, SQR, App Engine,
      Reporting tools (nVision, PS-Query )

      REQUIREMENT IV : Functional Consultant Position
      Experience: 3-5 years IT experience with at least 2 years in
      PeopleSoft.
      Location : Bangalore
      At least 1 Finance Implementation with
      PeopleSoft Product knowledge/ Process Flow of the following
      modules
      Financials (General Ledger,Accounts Receivables, Accounts
      Payables,Asset Management, Expenses, Treasury)
      OR Supply Chain Management (Order Management, Billing,
      Purchasing, Inventory)

      Some Exposure to:
      PeopleSoft 8.4/8.15 Tools Experience, Peoplecode, SQR, App
      Engine

      Preferred Candidate should possess manufacturing industry exposure,
      strong accounting principles with qualification of CA, CWA

      The Requirement is Immediate and the paypackage is very
      attractive . Kindly Please send as the resume at the earliest.We will
      be Online in Yahoo Chat ID: dhana_itjob for fast
      communication. Kindly please send as your updated resume at the
      earliest.

      With best regards,
      B.DHANA LAKSHMI
      Career Impact