Re: Greetings & Large Tank Planning

  • dlight692000
    Message 1 of 73 , Apr 7 10:16 PM
      first of welcome to the board. but i hate to
      start off like this but those fish wont all fit in a
      75g. nigers get big and all eels get huge even thouogh
      the snowflake is the smallest. having all those in
      one tank will be to much for them all let me
      introduce you to this awesome board
    • dave_mayher
      Message 73 of 73 , Aug 31, 2003
        put the cubes in hot water to break them up and then put it in the
        water. i feed my zebra eel dried krill with a feeding stick.