New better forums

  • vincer12001
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2003
      There will be a giveaway a couple times a year on my site one is
      coming up soon!!

      2 people will each get 12 free P's either My current attempted
      projects include. Peruvian Spilopleura, P. Cariba, P. Ternetzi, and
      the beautiful S.Geryi. Hopefully success will be achieved with all
      species, and you in turn may duplicate the procedures and have similar
      results in your home aquarium.

      To help promote this site and allow members to have some access to
      rare piranhas @ a very economic price; when my fish spawn 2 of those
      interested will receive 12 free captive bred babies. About 1 inch
      total length. When I say free there will be no cost for the piranha
      but you pay shipping perhaps shipping. This will enable you to also
      explore the possibility of breeding them yourself. Or perhaps you may
      just want to enjoy a shoal of piranhas.

      The people with the most informative posts will get the P's I
      (Tigrinus) will be choosing

      This will be happening at
      http://www.ukcaa.co.uk/rarefish/index.php?act=idx

      come join here for all you fish needs