Fish Suggestions

  • corporatenupe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2003
      Hi I'm new the board and the saltwater world. I've always been a
      fish hobbyist but only aggressive freshwater fish (currently have a
      155 gal bow w/ 8 piranahs). I just purchased a 210 gallon to put
      into our wall and agreed with my wife we could use it as a saltwater
      tank but only if we could have aggressive fish inside the tank. So
      now I'm looking for suggestions and why those fish. I've heard about
      some aggressive sharks any and all suggestions welcome thanks.