Re: ??

  • Greywizard01
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2011
      I've only played in a couple of Age games because I was so frustrated with the way the games were run but would certainly like to try again if there is new ownership. You guys are right that lots of people like me have given up on checking the web site so hopefully the new owner can get the word out through some kind of email list.