Re: Re[2]: [ageofconquest] ??

  • Marc Schneider
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 19, 2011
      There is a few of us out here.
      Marc

      From: Vladislav Novikov <vlad71tula@...>
      To: ageofconquest@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 7:21 PM
      Subject: Re[2]: [ageofconquest] ??

      I agree.

      Vlad

      20 сентября 2011, 03:40 от "Bob Scott" <rscott230@...>:

      Sure nice to know “the GUYS are still out there”

      I get into a lot of games but there has never been a game as good as AGE!

      Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 6:18 PM
      Subject: Re: [ageofconquest] ??

      I'm still here Bob. I will pass the news of AGE's rebirth along.

      Raymond Wiggins

      On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 5:11 PM, Vladislav Novikov <vlad71tula@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      We are hanging around.

      Vlad

      20 сентября 2011, 02:01 от "Bob Scott" <rscott230@...>:

      ARE you guys still kiking?

      Let me know please.

      Bob

    • dporridge
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 19, 2011
        You bet ya! A few grey hairs by now but we are still here. :-)

        Can't wait to buy War camels again... Loved playing Cappadocia!

        --- In ageofconquest@yahoogroups.com, Marc Schneider <marshall_davout1805@...> wrote:

        > There is a few of us out here.
        > Marc

      • dporridge
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 19, 2011
          Interesting that there is more response to the same message on the Ageofconquest yahoo group as opposed to the Medieval one, while that one has way more members.

          Terms of favorite agegames, this is my ranking: (1) Ancient, (2) Napoleonic, (3) Medieval. Never played the fantasy (not my style), Shogun I didn't like the fog of war.

          --- In ageofconquest@yahoogroups.com, "dporridge" <dporridge@...> wrote:

          > You bet ya! A few grey hairs by now but we are still here. :-)
          >
          > Can't wait to buy War camels again... Loved playing Cappadocia!
          >
          > --- In ageofconquest@yahoogroups.com, Marc Schneider <marshall_davout1805@> wrote:
          > >
          > > There is a few of us out here.
          > > Marc

        • Keith Batcheltor
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 20, 2011

            Still here Bob,thanks for the info.Its been a long time,can't wait to get started again.

            Regards,

            Keith Batcheltor