PBEM wargame

  • crochail
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 6, 2010
      I have just finished a play be e-mail wargame, "Empires of the Middle Seas", great game, free, weekly turns, set around 200 BC. However we have difficulty getting 10 players together, game is very efficiently run, and is well worth a look if interested. Other games available on same site.

      http://members.shaw.ca/emg.pbm/emg.htm
    • dporridge
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 6, 2010
        Thanks for letting us know. Can you tell us how it compares to Age of Conquest (agegames)? Is the game interface visual and user friendly?

        --- In ageofconquest@yahoogroups.com, "crochail" <seleucus@...> wrote:

        > I have just finished a play be e-mail wargame, "Empires of the Middle Seas", great game, free, weekly turns, set around 200 BC. However we have difficulty getting 10 players together, game is very efficiently run, and is well worth a look if interested. Other games available on same site.
        >
        > http://members.shaw.ca/emg.pbm/emg.htm

      • Andrew J Cosentino
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 6, 2010

          Still don’t see anything that replaces Age of Conquest-type games, either in terms of interesting focus, visual interface or user friendly characteristics.

          Bummer.

          Have you run into anything interesting PBEM?

          GreyWizard01 (Cosentino)

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 8, 2010
            Yup, I completely agree. Really miss the agegames! I may give this Empires of the Middle Seas a try. Just need to make some time to read the rules first.

            --- In ageofconquest@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew J Cosentino" <greywizard01@...> wrote:

            > Still don't see anything that replaces Age of Conquest-type games, either in
            > terms of interesting focus, visual interface or user friendly
            > characteristics.
            >

            > Bummer.
            >

            > Have you run into anything interesting PBEM?
            >

            > GreyWizard01 (Cosentino)

          • Bob Scott
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 9, 2010
              Hey what is the sight address for that game again?

              Bob

              --- In mailto:ageofconquest%40yahoogroups.com, "Andrew J Cosentino" <greywizard01@...> wrote:

              > Still don't
              see anything that replaces Age of Conquest-type games, either in
              > terms
              of interesting focus, visual interface or user friendly

              characteristics.

              > Bummer.
              >

              > Have you run into anything interesting PBEM?
              >

              > GreyWizard01 (Cosentino)

              > Thanks for letting us know. Can you tell us how it compares to
              Age of
              > Conquest (agegames)? Is the game interface visual and user
              friendly?

              > --- In
              href="mailto:ageofconquest%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:ageofconquest%40yahoogroups.com

              <mailto:ageofconquest%40yahoogroups.com> , "crochail" <seleucus@> wrote:

              > > I have just finished a play be e-mail wargame,
              "Empires of the Middle
              > Seas", great game, free, weekly turns, set around
              200 BC. However we have
              > difficulty getting 10 players together, game is
              very efficiently run, and is
              > well worth a look if interested. Other
              games available on same site.

              href="http://members.shaw.ca/emg.pbm/emg.htm">http://members.shaw.ca/emg.pbm/emg.htm