An Alternative! New Game... That's Similar!!

  • stork1656
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2010
      "Strategy and Conquest Games will be launching a game in early November called "Strategy and Conquest: Dark Ages" which should be of strong interest to those who have played Medieval Diplomacy, or any AGE Game.

      Good support. Deadlines that actually mean something. Flexibility as to when and how often turn results come out. Change is coming!

      Players will be able to start signing up for games in late October. You can find out more by visiting our website: www.strategyandconquest.com. The site will be going through a major upgrade in early October, so make a point of visiting the site then.