Re: [ageofconquest] Re: New games?

  • Joisey@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 29, 2009

      Game MT7 is now in its 17th turn.  The GM recently missed his usual time for turning the results around, so turns are now due on Saturdays.  (Guess this was interfering too much with his day job).

      I only play in one game at a time so haven't tried to sign up for a new game recently.  I've heard complaints that new games have been slow in coming.

      Message 2 of 18 , Nov 3, 2009

        Hopefully with turns now due Saturaday/5PM Pacific, our new files will be out early Monday morning. That is what I am looking at here in the Eastern Tome zone of North America .

        Would be nice if they start to be regular again.

        Has anyone signed up for a new game recently and been started in a game?

        Bob

        Game MT7 is now in its 17th turn.  The GM recently missed his usual time for turning the results around, so turns are now due on Saturdays.  (Guess this was interfering too much with his day job).

        I only play in one game at a time so haven't tried to sign up for a new game recently.  I've heard complaints that new games have been slow in coming.

        Anything new? Been gone from this game for 2 years. Surprised it is so
        quiet.

        The GreyWizard

        --- In ageofconquest@ yahoogroups. com, Joisey@... wrote:

        > MT7 started three weeks ago.

      • Marc Schneider
        Message 3 of 18 , Nov 3, 2009
          I have signed up 3 times over the last 2 months and still no word or games.  I e-mailed the GM yesterday regarding this issue and my account balance.  I will let you know if I get a response.

          Marc

          Message 4 of 18 , Nov 3, 2009

            Thanks Marc, I will be looking for his response. I am into T23 in MT6, playing royal, and have never seen anything of my account since I started. Have asked numerous times. Strange way to run a business???

            Bob

            Message 5 of 18 , Nov 3, 2009
              Likewise in mt6, although I think I saw an account update 3 or 4 weeks ago.  I am also royal in mt7 on turn 18.  I may try to access the account tonight.  Let you know what I find.
              Marc

              Thanks Marc, I will be looking for his response. I am into T23 in MT6, playing royal, and have never seen anything of my account since I started. Have asked numerous times. Strange way to run a business???

              Bob

              Game MT7 is now in its 17th turn.  The GM recently missed his usual time for turning the results around, so turns are now due on Saturdays.  (Guess this was interfering too much with his day job).

              I only play in one game at a time so haven't tried to sign up for a new game recently.  I've heard complaints that new games have been slow in coming.

              Anything new? Been gone from this game for 2 years. Surprised it is so
              quiet.

              The GreyWizard

              --- In ageofconquest@ yahoogroups. com, Joisey@... wrote:

              > MT7 started three weeks ago.

            • Raymond Wiggins
              Message 6 of 18 , Nov 3, 2009
                The last bill showed I was $50 in the hole, but that was well over a month ago.

                Ray

                Message 7 of 18 , Nov 3, 2009

                  Well I think I will be well over that number, if he will ever send me a bill. CAZY WAY TO RUN A BUSINESS. Sure makes you wonder just how long these guys will be around if they do not get it together.

                  Bob

                  Message 8 of 18 , Nov 3, 2009
                    Ah Ha!!

                    So you guys should be commoner in mt6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                    That might make things a bit more even. lol

                    Well I think I will be well over that number, if he will ever send me a bill. CAZY WAY TO RUN A BUSINESS. Sure makes you wonder just how long these guys will be around if they do not get it together.

                    Bob

                    Thanks Marc, I will be looking for his response. I am into T23 in MT6, playing royal, and have never seen anything of my account since I started. Have asked numerous times. Strange way to run a business???

                    Bob

                    Likewise in mt6, although I think I saw an account update 3 or 4 weeks ago.  I am also royal in mt7 on turn 18.  I may try to access the account tonight.  Let you know what I find.

                    I have signed up 3 times over the last 2 months and still no word or games.  I e-mailed the GM yesterday regarding this issue and my account balance.  I will let you know if I get a response.

                    Marc

                    Game MT7 is now in its 17th turn.  The GM recently missed his usual time for turning the results around, so turns are now due on Saturdays.  (Guess this was interfering too much with his day job).

                    I only play in one game at a time so haven't tried to sign up for a new game recently.  I've heard complaints that new games have been slow in coming.

                    Anything new? Been gone from this game for 2 years. Surprised it is so
                    quiet.

                    The GreyWizard

                    --- In ageofconquest@ yahoogroups. com, Joisey@... wrote:

                    > MT7 started three weeks ago.

                  • dporridge
                    Message 9 of 18 , Nov 3, 2009
                      Same here, still waiting for a new ancient game since June!! Zero answer to repeated reminders, including 2 in the last 3 weeks.

                      --- In ageofconquest@yahoogroups.com, Marc Schneider <marshall_davout1805@...> wrote:

                      > I have signed up 3 times over the last 2 months and still no word or games.  I e-mailed the GM yesterday regarding this issue and my account balance.  I will let you know if I get a response.
                      >
                      > Marc

                    • bob scott
                      Message 10 of 18 , Nov 3, 2009

                        I have emailed this mail direct to GM and asked him what THE HELL is going on. Why should there be such a wait!!

                        Bob

                        Same here, still waiting for a new ancient game since June!! Zero answer to repeated reminders, including 2 in the last 3 weeks.

                        --- In ageofconquest@ yahoogroups. com, Marc Schneider <marshall_davout180 5@...> wrote:

                        > I have signed up 3 times over the last 2 months and still no word or
                        games.  I e-mailed the GM yesterday regarding this issue and my account balance.  I will let you know if I get a response.

                        > Marc

                      • Vladislav Novikov
                        Message 11 of 18 , Nov 4, 2009
                          I sent an email to the GM asking to sign me up for a new MD game. A week passed without reply.

                          Vlad

                          Message 12 of 18 , Nov 4, 2009
                            VLAD: Be sure and let us know if/when the Gm lets you know okay>??

                            Bob

                            Message 13 of 18 , Nov 4, 2009
                              Ok, Bob, I will.

                            • greywizard01@yahoo.com
                              Message 14 of 18 , Nov 4, 2009
                                On waiting list for Age of Empires for a while. Is it possible that some new game lists are moving faster than others?

                                Andrew J. Cosentino

                                From: "bob scott" <rscott230@...>
                                Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 14:43:52 -0500
                                To: <ageofconquest@yahoogroups.com>