Two Turn Files!

  • stork1656
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2008
      Greetings All:

      I always get 2 turn files for each game. No idea why, but I do. This
      week I got 4 turn file email for each of my games!

      Normally the turn files are all the same for each kingdom... but not
      this week. The 9:40 PM EDT Wednesday file was much different than the
      1:07 AM EDT Thursday set.

      I suggest that everyone make sure they are using the last turn file
      sent. It is the correct file.

      At the Napoleonic Empires group a poster states that the "Lords of
      Conquest" upload site will not accept the earlier files.
      Moderator