*New Unit Production List*

  • redwigler
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2007
      So since there doesn't seem to be a unit production list, maybe we
      should create one. I know the one for Medieval Diplomacy is very useful.

      If you are currently playing Age of Conquest please post a list of the
      units that can be produced at each settlement you control and I will
      put it all into a spreadsheet and post the results. Send me your email
      address if you want updates as I go.

      Alternatively, you can send the info directly to me at-
      rlwiggins@...
    • denis_podlipsky
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 10, 2007
        Raymond,

        unfortunately, my continious attempts to send you an email did fail.
        Can you please advise me some other option to contact you?

        Denis

        --- In ageofconquest@yahoogroups.com, "redwigler" <rlwiggins@...>
        wrote:

        > So since there doesn't seem to be a unit production list, maybe we
        > should create one. I know the one for Medieval Diplomacy is very
        useful.

        > If you are currently playing Age of Conquest please post a list of
        the
        > units that can be produced at each settlement you control and I will
        > put it all into a spreadsheet and post the results. Send me your
        email
        > address if you want updates as I go.
        >
        > Alternatively, you can send the info directly to me at-
        > rlwiggins@...

      • denis_podlipsky
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 10, 2007
          Here is what I got from my mail service.

          "Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
          I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
          addresses.

          <rlwiggins@...>:
          Sorry, I couldn't find any host by that name. (#4.1.2)
          I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too
          long."

          --- In ageofconquest@yahoogroups.com, "denis_podlipsky"
          <denis_podlipsky@...> wrote:

          > Raymond,
          >
          > unfortunately, my continious attempts to send you an email did
          fail.
          > Can you please advise me some other option to contact you?
          >
          > Denis
          >
          > --- In ageofconquest@yahoogroups.com, "redwigler" <rlwiggins@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > So since there doesn't seem to be a unit production list, maybe
          we
          > > should create one. I know the one for Medieval Diplomacy is very
          > useful.
          > >
          > > If you are currently playing Age of Conquest please post a list
          of
          > the
          > > units that can be produced at each settlement you control and I
          will
          > > put it all into a spreadsheet and post the results. Send me your
          > email
          > > address if you want updates as I go.
          > >
          > > Alternatively, you can send the info directly to me at-
          > > rlwiggins@

        • redwigler
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 10, 2007
            Thanks for trying Denis,

            About a month ago the S.o.B.'s at Sprint forced me to switch from my
            earthlink account to their new embarq service. It is an unmitigated
            piece of filth as you can see. Please send your emails to-

            raymondlwiggins@...

            Thanks for any info you can give me.

            Raymond