Re: Kickback to Client?

  • corpstaffingsystems
    Message 1 of 15 , May 1, 2007
      and those are guidlines, everyone negotiates their own agreement based
      on the nature of the alliance. In AN5 i tried to be generous because i
      was more a 1st among equals than an evil overlord. ooopppsss, did i
      let that slip? Honestly, anyone of the three of us could have taken
      the possition, I ended up with it, did the book keeping and made many
      of the tough calls.

      Tim