Re: Quiet

  • jim_grognard
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2012
      I just signed up on the L-O-C site to play again after a few years away.

      --- In ageofconquest@yahoogroups.com, "Tim" <Darknash1@...> wrote:

      > You know, back in the day we would go through quiet periods but this is sad. Come on people, share thoughts, idea's, taunts. Live it up.
      >
      > The new forum is at http://www.agegames.co.uk/bbforum/index.php post in either place.
      >
      > Tim

    • dporridge
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 26, 2012
        Welcome back! Please tell your friends, the more players, the more fun it is to play these great games.

      • darrell.lias@tiscali.co.uk
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 27, 2012
          Players are welcome to use the Yahoo groups, but the hope is to get
          everyone together on the AGEgames forum - all scenarios in one place.

          Cheers

          GM

          required)

          com