DRAGONLORDS

  • Delwayne
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 3, 2012
      Everyone check out Dragonlords as well! If you haven't tried it before, this one is a must! Same concept but at a whole new, vibrant, and expansive world! I can see why it was heralded back in its day! Awesome that it has returned! Kudos to our new GM and owner!!!
      http://www.lords-of-conquest.com/dragon/index.html
    • Tim
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 4, 2012
        You know Delwayne, while I (and I'm sure others) appreciate your enthusiasm there are very few "new" players to these groups, we are almost all very aware of the various games. Most of us have played almost all of them.

        And I'm curious, were was it heralded back in the day? While enjoying the games all vets are aware of the issues Tim also had getting turns done on time. The fact he was also from San Diego made people look at me funny at times and wonder if I was him. (I wasn't)

        --- In ageofconquest@yahoogroups.com, "Delwayne" <delwayne@...> wrote:

        > Everyone check out Dragonlords as well! If you haven't tried it before, this one is a must! Same concept but at a whole new, vibrant, and expansive world! I can see why it was heralded back in its day! Awesome that it has returned! Kudos to our new GM and owner!!!
        > http://www.lords-of-conquest.com/dragon/index.html

      • Delwayne Arakaki
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 4, 2012
          hehe... actually there are a few new players to these groups... I am surprised when asking and finding out about some players that they have said that "they haven't played it before".. and they usually played one or another...  my message was for some of those "non vets".
              Also, I had heard Dragonlords was the first and there were many players before? could be mistaken, and that it had stopped for awhile while the other games were played?  So, I could be mistaken....   but I'm amazed at the number of players there are for all the other games (multiple ones being played for MD2, Shogunate, etc., but there is only one DL game going on...)   again, unless I'm mistaken....

          On 3/4/2012 6:31 PM, Tim wrote:

          You know Delwayne, while I (and I'm sure others) appreciate your enthusiasm there are very few "new" players to these groups, we are almost all very aware of the various games. Most of us have played almost all of them.

          And I'm curious, were was it heralded back in the day? While enjoying the games all vets are aware of the issues Tim also had getting turns done on time. The fact he was also from San Diego made people look at me funny at times and wonder if I was him. (I wasn't)

          --- In ageofconquest@yahoogroups.com, "Delwayne" <delwayne@...> wrote:

          > Everyone check out Dragonlords as well! If you haven't tried it before, this one is a must! Same concept but at a whole new, vibrant, and expansive world! I can see why it was heralded back in its day! Awesome that it has returned! Kudos to our new GM and owner!!!
          > http://www.lords-of-conquest.com/dragon/index.html

        • Marc Schneider
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 4, 2012
            There are 2 Dragon games going that I know of at the moment.  It is good to see a lot of familiar players as well as some Vets that I have not had the pleasure to play with or against and some players that have never played, or are trying a game they did not play in the past.

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 4, 2012
              At least 2, there may be a 3rd. And no more than 3 of any of the games going yet. a list has been started.

              And my point is a lack of new players signing up to the yahoo groups yet.

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 4, 2012
                All the games ended at about the same time. There were active games of everything except maybe Galactic Warlords (which was never as popular) when the GM pulled the plug ie: stoped responding at all.

                And as we said, at least 2 Dragnlords currently going.

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 4, 2012
                  Ahh... yes, that's right....   well, another thing we would like to get started...
                  when will we combine all of them into one forum, but sectioned off for each type game?

                • darrell.lias@tiscali.co.uk
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 5, 2012
                    The topic of a formalised discussion board has been raised and there is
                    the Kobo forum, but it is my intention to get a phpBB forum up on the
                    Agegames website, just need the time and a bit of learning.

                    I will be issuing a Update on progress across the boards in the next
                    few days, just trying to get some answers from the original owner on
                    final bits and pieces.

                    There are indeed 2 DL games going, + 1 filling.

                    Cheers

                    GM

                    past.Â

                    >> > From: Delwayne Arakaki <delwayne@...>