Re: [ageofconquest] Re: Victory board

  • darrell.lias@tiscali.co.uk
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 19, 2011
      Very valid point - perhaps the games might go, but the roll of honour
      stay for each scenario?.

      GM

      old

      >victory list. It is my understanding that some of the winners there
      have

      >since died, it would be a shame to completely scrub away their
      achievments.

      com>wrote:

      >> **

      >> Bravo! Excellent suggestion from one of the best players ever, who
      will at

    • F105bear@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 20, 2011
        I suggest if a new victory board is started or redesigned, it should have a listing of averages VPs per game.  The  newbee and causal player may stay around longer if he see a chance for him to be a leader.  This is not to take away from the great achievements of those on the Victory Board but to supplement it.  In American football we have players recognizes by all time running yards and by yards per run
      • dporridge
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 20, 2011
          I agree.