Re: [ageofconquest] Victory board

  • darrell.lias@tiscali.co.uk
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 19, 2011
      Anything is possible given desire and time.

      Should not be that hard - famous last words (have not looked at the
      html for those pages).

      GM

      Message----

      >From: dporridge@...

      >Date: 19/11/2011 13:55

      >To: <ageofconquest@yahoogroups.com>

      >Subj: [ageofconquest] Victory board

      >Not on the priority list but once everything is up and running, I
      would favor resetting all victory boards to zero.It is going to be hard
      for newcomers to catch up with those that already have thousands of
      points.

      >Fresh start for everybody, seems a good moment with the restart of
      AGEGAMES.

      required)

      com

    • darrell.lias@tiscali.co.uk
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 19, 2011
        Very valid point - perhaps the games might go, but the roll of honour
        stay for each scenario?.

        GM

        old

        >victory list. It is my understanding that some of the winners there
        have

        >since died, it would be a shame to completely scrub away their
        achievments.

        com>wrote:

        >> **

        >> Bravo! Excellent suggestion from one of the best players ever, who
        will at

      • F105bear@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 20, 2011
          I suggest if a new victory board is started or redesigned, it should have a listing of averages VPs per game.  The  newbee and causal player may stay around longer if he see a chance for him to be a leader.  This is not to take away from the great achievements of those on the Victory Board but to supplement it.  In American football we have players recognizes by all time running yards and by yards per run
        • dporridge
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 20, 2011
            I agree.