Re: [ageofconquest] Sign up for a new game guys!

  • robert rogers
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 16, 2011
      I'm in also.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Raymond Wiggins <raymondlwiggins@...>
      To: ageofconquest <ageofconquest@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, Nov 16, 2011 10:31 am
      Subject: Re: [ageofconquest] Sign up for a new game guys!

      Good idea Mark, I noticed that we are both in the Medieval test. Good luck to you.

      Raymond

      On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 10:16 AM, Marc Schneider <marshall_davout1805@...> wrote:

      I am in the process of going through old e-mails of friends and foes to let them know about the games.  If you get a note that the games have started again and you already know, I apologize in advance. We all need to do this.
      Marc