UNFULFILLED DREAM-#1(English)

  • jay bee
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      Dear Agathiyarians,

      During all these years, I wanted to do many things, write a lot of things, give speeches on several vary rare subjects. And draw some oil paintings.
      But so many years have passed.
      Somehow or rather I was never able to do all those things.
      I live in Sungai Petani. Just nearby is the Kedah Peak - otherwise known as Gunong Jerai.
      It is 3000 feet in height. There is a road which is wide enough for two vehicles to pass. It is 13 kilometers to the top. There are hikers who walk up the mountain. Otherwise a jungle trek can also be used. There are water falls and other natural spots.
      I always wanted to hike up the mountain. That was in 1993. But I was putting it off. In the duration, I bought three walking shoes - 2 pairs of
      Adidas and one pair of Nike.
      But soon things became impossible. But then I underwent some
      special treatment two times which could have enabled me to do it.
      But I just put it off. Until now it is too late.
      But the dream still burns.

      Regards

      JayBee