Revival And Revitalisation (English)

  • jay bee
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 4:46 AM
      Dear Agathiyarians,

      Had to go to Kuala Lumpur for a triple system check up. That took up a lot of time.
      But in between I gave two talks in See Foo Master SivaBharathi's Yoga Centre.
      This is actually after a lapse of 7 years.
      The last series of talks was given at Kelab Cinta Sayang conference hall. This was a monthly lecture series. It went on for 19 months. Each lecture used to last about 3 hours.
      After that, there was a lapse period.
      The Yoga Centre has been asking for monthly lectures. But I did not feel like giving any more lectures.
      When I entered the world of FaceBook, I saw the real state of the Malaysian Tamil youths.
      The Hindu Sangam President had given a statement in the papers that Tamil youths of around 17 and 18 years old, did not know about Hindu religion.
      That was based on some studies.
      So I consoled myself, saying that, "I can give talks if invited to selected groups of people who are really interested to know. And also hold discussion sessions with interested intellectuals.
      After all, I had predicted a general state of decline, degeneration and deterioration 20 years ago in my talks and seminars with titles like - 'Tamilians in 2020 AD', 'Hinduism - Past, Present, and Future', etc.
      Only thing is that the degeneration has been faster than predicted.
      But then, I did not include several factors. Because they happened to be unforseeable variables. So I could not take them into account.
      So this time around, I started the lecture sessions.
      So there were 2 lectures with long sessions of discussions lasting until 1-00 AM.
      And there were also lunch and dinner discussion sessions,
      Even when I was driven back home to Sungai Petani, The people who took me home were discussing and asking questions. All the 6 hours. And before we started, there was a lunch session.
      I noticed that my old courage, punch, and pungeance were all there.
      Yes.
      Even with age and hardship, they did not vanish.
      It all came back.
      Especially when I banged the Hindu Sangam High Command members who came at the wrong time and said the wrong things.
      :-)

      Regards

      JayBee