Re: [agathiyar] Want To Help? (English)

  • Gunasekaran
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2011
      Dear Dr. JayBee Ayya,

      I am from Chennai. I am well versed in typing English as well as Tamil. If
      I can contribute anything to this ceaseless effort, I will be very happy.

      Yours truly
      Gunasekaran

      On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 10:08 AM, jay bee <jaybee555@...> wrote:

      > Dear Agathiyarians,
      >
      > We are embarking upon a ceaseless effort to document as much as possible of
      > the valuable materials, knowledge which is getting lost very fast.
      > If anyone wants to offer voluntary service in this selfless,
      > non-profiteering service, you are welcome.
      >
      > Regards
      >
      > JayBee

    • lalitha ece
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4 8:00 AM
        sir,

         i think i am good in typing both english and tamil. and i ll be very happy
        to play my part in this precious effort,

        to preserve ancient books and matters sir,

        take care sir

        regards
        lalithambika

         lalli