Re: [agathiyar] Touch Off And Take Off (English)

  • rajeshkumar seetharaman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2009
      Dear JB sir,
      We wish and pray god, that u'll hv good strength to complete these infinite valued treasure for the entire tamil diaspora.

      RAJESH KUMAR.S.N
      H/Ph: +919293151714

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2009
        Vanakkam

        We salute

        jaybee555 wrote:
        > The monitor looks blurred.
        > Can't sit for a long time.
        > Editing and correction of the madals take time.
        >
        > Regards

        > JayBee

      • jamie mohan
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2009
          Thanks for all you sent to me,my wishes to you and all members.
          Thanks again.
          jeyabhaarthi

          > Editing and correction of the madals take time.
          >
          > Regards

          > JayBee

        • jamie mohan
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 6, 2009
            Hi, COULD LET ME DID AGATHIAR LIVE IN SURULI FALLS-TAMIL NADU - INDIA?