happy birthday

  • dpperu
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
      வணக்கம் ஐயா,

      எல்லா வளமும் à®'ருங்கே பெற
      அன்னை அபிராமியை பிரார்த்திக்கிறேன்.
      இனிய பிறந்தநாள் வாழ்த்துகள்.

      அன்பன்
      பெருமாள்.
    • Sivapathasekaran
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
        Respected Dr. jaybee ayya,

        On the Happy occasion of your birthday, we pray to the Almighty for
        your continued good health and guidance.

        respectfully,

        sps

        -- In agathiyar@yahoogroups.com, "dpperu" <dpperu@...> wrote:

        > வணக்கம் ஐயா,
        >
        > எல்லா வளமும் ஧ருங்கே பெற
        > அன்னை அபிராமியை பிரார்த்திக்கிறேன்.
        > இனிய பிறந்தநாள் வாழ்த்துகள்.
        >
        > அன்பன்
        > பெருமாள்.

      • Sivapathasekaran
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
          Respected Ayya,

          Though belated, kindly accept our warm greetings.

          Indian Science Monitor, chennai honoured a couple of Doctors
          yesterday. Dinamar Chennai Edition has reported this in detail.

          Dr. Jerome from Kerala is one among them.

          He demonstrated a software related to replica to human body.

          the following link, a News item should be helpful to know more:

          http://www.newindpress.com/NewsItems.asp? ID=IEO20080607030404&
          Page=O&Title=Thiruvananthapuram&Topic=0

          for the kind attention of our Group members.

          best regards / sps