Re: Looking for Track Information

  • Michael A. Oberly
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2001
      This one is by Kassav,from the French Antilles.Or at least I am
      virtually certain that it is.I think I have it on a record,but I
      don't have time to look for it now-it is from around 1990,in my
      estimation.Perhaps someone else will know the name,or I can look for
      it when I have more time...

      Mike

      --
      Mike Oberly
      Calypso/Soca fan?Check out http://www.iere.com/thebarn
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22, 2001
        BTW,your track #7 is a song called 'Sabor a Mi',credited to
        Alvaro,though I don't know the singer on the track on your page.Los
        Lobos did a version of it on their 'Del Este De Los Angeles'
        album,which was rereleased last year,and is well worth owning.