Houston TX dance club

  • gwenzzz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2002
      Hey, I from Houston TX. I would like to invite folks to Club
      Kakahari, Reggae African Club. Sprinning African music and videos
      in background. African, R&B, Reggae, Salsa. Prices very
      affordable. Thusdays, reggae, Fridays, Ladies Free, African music;
      Sat and Sun, African music. Great selectors. Also inerestingly
      enough, a no-smoking club.

      Club Kalahari, 1500 Bellaire, Houston TX, Thursday-Sun, 9pm-3am

      Let me know if you going to drop by, there are a few regulars who
      just love dancing and we introduce new folks to each other. Most
      people arrive at club at 11pm. Folks come also afterhours.

      If you are in Houston, hope to see you there one night.

      gwenzzz@...