Records Wanted

  • Emerson Santiago Silva
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2002
      My name is Emerson, from Franca, São Paulo, Brasil, and I want to buy
      old African 78 tours records. Any type of African music is welcome,
      despite I have a special preference for guitar records. Any
      information, please, e-mail me at mayukha@...
      Thank you
      Emerson
    • colette
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2002
        hi emerson
        i can recomand u 2 cd it's not guitar but kora so it's
        still string instrument "kora revolution" or mamadou
        diabate"tunga".
        cheers
        colette
        --- Emerson Santiago Silva <mayukha@...> wrote:
        > My name is Emerson, from Franca, S�o Paulo, Brasil,
        > and I want to buy
        > old African 78 tours records. Any type of African
        > music is welcome,
        > despite I have a special preference for guitar
        > records. Any
        > information, please, e-mail me at mayukha@...
        > Thank you
        > Emerson
      • rootsworld
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2002
          --- In african_music@y..., "Emerson Santiago Silva " <mayukha@y...> wrote:
          > My name is Emerson, from Franca, S.o Paulo, Brasil, and I want to buy
          > old African 78 tours records.

          I don't know the term "tours" records. Maybe you can go into more
          detail about this? I know I am curious!

          cliff
        • wackies
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
            --- In african_music@y..., "rootsworld" <rootsworld@y...> wrote:
            > --- In african_music@y..., "Emerson Santiago Silva " <mayukha@y...>
            wrote:
            > > My name is Emerson, from Franca, S.o Paulo, Brasil, and I want to
            buy
            > > old African 78 tours records.
            >
            > I don't know the term "tours" records. Maybe you can go into more
            > detail about this? I know I am curious!
            >
            > cliff

            "Tours" means RPM, so 78 RPM-records (shellac records)