1 Giant Leap, the film or CD?

  • luca miniro
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2002
      I have heard the CD on their website at
      www.1giantleap.tv and I really like it. NOW, they are
      coming out with a DVD which documets the whole
      process. Should I get the CD or wait for the DVD. I
      am really impatient, but dont know if I want to spend
      that much money on this for both things. Any suggestions.
    • SpinTheGlobe
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2002
        Luca -

        Given an either-or choice, I would definitely opt for the full DVD over the
        CD. The music on the CD is generally great, but the added visuals and
        context of the DVD will be worth waiting for. You'll get to see the
        performances and the faces of the artists, and you'll get a lot more content
        including interviews and additional music. You've probably got some sense of
        this from the web site, but I thought I'd toss in my two cents.

        Of course, you could get the CD now, then give it to someone as a gift when
        you get the DVD -- then you don't have to wait and you get the best of both!

        Scott
        --
        Scott Stevens, World Music Director/Programmer
        KAOS Olympia Community Radio

        Message: 1