Research

  • aussieomega05
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2002
      Hello!
      My name is Laura and I am a student at Oshkosh West High School. I
      am doing a report on the music of southern Africa and I am looking
      for reliable sites to find information on the styles of music,
      instruments and any other sub topics related to this. If you know of
      any sites where I could get some of this info please e-mail me! Any
      thing at all is helpful. Also if anyone educated in this area is
      willing to answer a few questions in interview form via e-mail, that
      would also be extremely helpful. Thank you all and God bless! My e-
      mail is UFOSighted@...