Article: Amin killed our band leader and took his girlfriend

  • akmbirch
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2013
      `Amin killed our band leader and took his girlfriend'
      By Henry Lubega

      In Summary

      Haunted by politics. When Tonny Senkebejje joined the school choir in the early 1950s, he knew he was following his dream. Little did he know this would put him on a collision path with the politicians and 15 years in exile. The Simba Sound Band lead singer and founder talked to Sunday Monitor's Henry Lubega about his experiences.

      More:
      http://j.mp/14kw6W0