Berlin: Institute for Cultural Diplomacy Annual African Film & Media Festival

  • africanmusicgroup
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2013
      We at the Institute for Cultural Diplomacy would like to promote African culture as well as Cultural Diplomacy through a series of events that will be held in Berlin this August: The Berlin Annual African Film & Media Festival 2013, the Certificate Program for African Engagement in the EU, as well as Cultural Diplomacy in Africa: A Forum for Young Leaders. We would be very grateful if you could share this with your friends & colleagues in your network!

      To apply, please click here: http://www.culturaldiplomacy.org/experienceafrica/index.php?en
      #ICD #CulturalDiplomacy #FilmFestival #Africa #Berlin #InstituteforCulturalDiplomacy