File - Facebook

  • african_music@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 1, 2013
      If you are a Facebook user, and haven't do so already, please consider "Liking"
      us:

      https://www.facebook.com/AfricanMusicGroup

      Please go to our page, hover over the "like" button, and click "Show in news feed." (In order to create advertising sales, Facebook recently started using fancy language and fancy programming to ensure that only about 15% of posts are actually seen by the people that 'like' that page. That's a bummer, because we think our posts are pretty great! If you agree, please go to our page, hover over the "like" button, and click "Show in news feed.")

      Note:

      - It has not changed anything here on Yahoo
      - You don't have to be a member/join Facebook to be a member here on Yahoo
      - As before send your posts to:
      african_music@yahoogroups.com

      Everyone here @ African Music Discussion Group
    • african_music@yahoogroups.com