Help Promote Fatherhood

  • Gull
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2013
      Director Marquette Williams just launched his fundraising campaign on Indiegogo for his latest film Fatherhood 101.

      It is an eye-opening yet heartwarming documentary that examines the vital role fathers play in nurturing and raising children and the negative impact on families without fathers.

      Check it out, donate if you can. If you can't, we understand-but please push the film/link on your personal social media pages. That alone will help us greatly! Let's get the important message of fatherhood out to the masses. We can't do it without you!

      Thank you again for being apart of the Fatherhood 101 project.

      http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/fatherhood101

      Pass it on,

      Gary A.