Re: [african_music] Kinshasa minus the music: Portrait of a nation reborn

  • Morris Kanneh
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2013
      I wish your perception or experience with Congo was not true because my dream of seeing a festivalful Zaire has just been shattered. I had thought all alone that the streets of Kinshasa was fill with festivities with bigh names like Kofi Olomide, Werreson, Bill Clinton at the fuul front. I had thought that night clubs and day clubs were allway bouncing with music all alone. However, all is not lost, hoping that one day I wll be on that land to see the reality on the ground.
      Sekou