Re: Ghanaian musician dedicates love song to Kenya

  • mail@...
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2013
      I am Yusuf, a Ghanaian percussionist and bandleader living in Netherlands. With my band Zuluwannsago we play afrobeat, funk
      and jazz on festivals and in clubs. Here http://www.youtube.com/zuluwannsago [1] you'll find some videos from a Jazz festival where
      we performed. And this is my website: http://www.yusufsbeat.nl/ [2]. I also have a profile on myspace: www.myspace.com/zuluwannsago
      [3]. I hope you'll like my music and that you are interested in booking us. Please do let me know what you think about it. Thanks
      and greetings, Yusuf Nuweku Tel. + 31 647700105
      looking for performer

      Links:
      ------
      [1]