Ghanaian musician dedicates love song to Kenya

  • africanmusicgroup
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2013
      Ghanaian musician dedicates love song to Kenya
      Posted on February 26th, 2013 by LAURA WALUBENGO

      US-based Ghanaian musician Rocky Dawuni will use a peace concert in Nairobi on Thursday to launch and dedicate a love song to the city that he loves.

      Rocky, who has toured the US and Europe, wrote the song years back when a visit to Nairobi introduced him to talk about the post election violence.

      He will feature in a day-long event dubbed the Chagua Peace Festival, which kicks off at the Uhuru Park at 10am on Thursday.

      http://www.capitalfm.co.ke/lifestyle/2013/02/26/ghanaian-musician-dedicates-love-song-to-kenya/
    • mail@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 4:22 AM
        I am Yusuf, a Ghanaian percussionist and bandleader living in Netherlands. With my band Zuluwannsago we play afrobeat, funk
        and jazz on festivals and in clubs. Here http://www.youtube.com/zuluwannsago [1] you'll find some videos from a Jazz festival where
        we performed. And this is my website: http://www.yusufsbeat.nl/ [2]. I also have a profile on myspace: www.myspace.com/zuluwannsago
        [3]. I hope you'll like my music and that you are interested in booking us. Please do let me know what you think about it. Thanks
        and greetings, Yusuf Nuweku Tel. + 31 647700105
        looking for performer

        Links:
        ------
        [1]