Newport Beach, CA: African Gallery Showing and Fundraiser

  • africanmusicgroup
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2013
      African Gallery Showing and Fundraiser
      Wellness Choice Center hosting gallery show and fundraising event to fund building of orphanages in Africa.

      We’re thrilled to host a party to showcase the beautiful photography of Dawn Harman,” said Dr. Nona Djavid, founder of Wellness Choice.

      Newport Beach, CA (PRWEB) February 11, 2013
      Wellness Choice Center will be hosting an African Gallery Show on February 27, 2013 from 5:30 to 8:30 pm to celebrate the photography of Dawn Harman with music, food, wine and a fundraiser whose proceeds will benefit building orphanages in Africa.