ANN: cdRoots Sale - 20% off through January 10th

  • Cliff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013
      cdRoots - 20% off through January 10th
      www.cdroots.com

      I am extending an offer of a 20% discount from now until January 10th, 2013. To get the 20% off, just go through the shopping cart process and where it asks you to enter your discount code, put in:
      cdr20
      and click 'recalculate.'

      That will deduct 20% from your total CD purchase.
      I will send you a separate e-mail about payment after I confirm your order.

      The discount only applies to in-stock items.
      No special orders or back orders can be purchased with this discount.

      I want to thank you all for your patronage over the past decade.

      Peace,
      Cliff Furnald
      cdRoots
      www.cdroots.com