ANN: cdRoots limited label sale - 50% off on a select group of CDs

  • Cliff
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012
      OK, folks. The time has come to end the summer sale, the first clearance sale I have ever had. So this week is your final chance to grab some great CDs that will never be seen again in the catalog.
      SALE ENDS AUGUST 5th.

      cdRoots limited label sale - 50% off on a select group of CDs from some great
      artists and labels.
      http://www.cdroots.com/cdr50.shtml

      There are still hundreds of titles to choose from.
      All items on this list will be sold off at 50% of their retail list price.
      (That's as little as $7.00 per disc)

      Use this link for the whole list
      http://www.cdroots.com/cdr50.shtml

      ONLY THE CDs ON THIS LIST ARE ON SALE FOR 50% OFF.

      Enjoy!
      Cliff